- Online assessment
- Initial consultation (Video or in Clinic Consultation with Dr Irfana Koita)
- Fertility scan (Antral follicle count, between days 1-5 of the cycle)
- HYCOSY Tube Test (Between days 7-12 of the cycle)
- 3D Saline scan (Uterine cavity test, between days 7-12 of the cycle)
- Hormonal profile (AMH, FSH, LH, E2, Prolactin; between days 1-5 of the cycle)
- Female Screening (HIV, HBV c Antibody, HBV s Antigen, HCV, Rubella, Chlamydia, FBC, TSH, Vaginal swab)
- Vitamin D
- Clotting test
- Semen Test Advanced (Semen Analysis, Semen Culture, Sperm DNA Fragmentation)
- Male screening (HIV, HBV c Antibody, HBV s Antigen, HCV, Chlamydia)
Our packages are designed for couples who want to boost their chances of conception.
Your first step is to select a package based on your personal circumstances. You will then be sent an online questionnaire along with the confirmation of your video consultation. Our specialist will have a detailed discussion at the appointment and will plan your next steps. She will also assist you in booking your subsequent tests. A complimentary follow-up consultation will be offered to discuss the outcome of your test results, to answer any further questions and to firm up a treatment plan.
IVF Matters is a UK wide, one stop fertility service. We offer top quality, personalised care at affordable prices. Female age is one of the biggest predictors of outcome and we aim to help you reach a diagnosis in under four weeks. You can then take your test results to your NHS GP or continue further treatment with us.
You will be offered an ultrasound scan at one of our 80 recommended ultrasound clinics across the UK, close to where you live.
Email us on day 1 of your cycle (day 1 is the day when your full flow starts), even if it is a weekend.
You should observe 2-3 days of abstinence (no more than 4 days).
The Doctors Laboratory, UK’s leading laboratory service.
The results will be available within a day or two, for most tests. For some specialised tests it can take between 7-14 working days to get the results.
Further information is provided under each test.
Via an email link to our secure patient portal.